Life with Sakura

What We Think, We Become

What We Think, We Become

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Baltic Cruise


Have you heard about Baltic Cruise before?
One fine day, my friend was mentioning that she wanted to go for Baltic Cruise. I asked her what is about Baltic Cruise? I have not heard this Baltic Cruise before.

Baltic Cruise is a very unique cruise that travels to 10 different countries within Baltic Sea region, which is Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Poland, Latvia, Estonia, Russia, Finland & Lithuania (http://www.baltictours.com/).


Below is the picture of Baltic Sea region.




Scenic view at Baltic Sea


Cruise along iceberg at Baltic Sea

Midnight Sun at Baltic Sea



Baltic Cruise will be one of the best destination spot for lovely couple to spend their holidays. It takes about one to two weeks or even a month to tour around the Baltic region. I did not know until my friend mentioned to me on that day that I met her for a drink. I think it is interesting to learn different cultures by touring different countries around Baltic region. Wow, this destination will be my dream holiday in my lifetime.

It is so beautiful with nice and cosy scenic view. By looking at the pictures, it makes me feel so special and distress myself from the tall concrete buildings in the city.

In fact, Baltic Sea is also being protected by government body called Helsinki Commission. Helsinki Commission works to protect marine environment from all sources of pollution through intergovernmental co-operation between Denmark, Estonia, the European Community, Finland, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Russia and Sweden.


You can read more details on Helcom at this website. http://www.helcom.fi/BSAP/en_GB/intro/

Helcom's objective is to restore the good ecological status of the Baltic marine environment by year 2021.

We should help protect this environment especially for our next generation. This beautiful environment should not be destroyed. If not, we would not have chanced to enjoy such a beautiful and cosy sea like Baltic Sea.

No comments: