Life with Sakura

What We Think, We Become

What We Think, We Become

Monday, August 18, 2008

What happened next?


What Happened Next?

I wondered whether this couple is being happily married ever after since the advertising cost has cost this guy (in the picture) to pay for the billboard for RM40,000? This billboard was put up in 14th February 2008 (140208). The billboard was added into My Diamond signature after a month this billboard was set up. I tried to take the photo of this billboard when it was signature by My Diamond. Unfortunately, I can't snap a shoot of it because I was driving alone. When I was driving, the angle that I tried snap a shoot was not good enough to put up here.

Hey, why not you advertised yourself saying that you are happily married ever after? Then, put the Lazo Diamond

as your signature on your billboard again. Don't you think after marriage the woman will still ask you for more diamonds? Hehehe.... By the way, "Diamonds are woman's best friend".

Here is some ideas I would give to you...
1) Put up a billboard for your wedding day and signature by the hotel that the place you held a wedding dinner.
2) Put up a billboard saying that you are happily married and was blessed by "My Diamond". This is good example to start a family.
3) Put up a billboard saying that you own a house already and signature by the developer that you bought from.

Kelly Tan E Li's boyfriend or soon-to-be-husband or husband, is my ideas above mentioned good enough for you to gain back your advertising cost? Any comments... Feel free to add in, yeah.

No comments: