Life with Sakura

What We Think, We Become

What We Think, We Become

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Fake Friends

I never before I had fake friends. Recently I have encountered one, even though I treat them nice... they just only want one thing, which is :-

A fake friend calls when they need something. A real friend calls to ask if you're in need.


Oh well, my fake friend checking on me whether I'm dating someone or not after I told her twin sister (another fake friend) that I'm dating someone and... so that, she can have my torn old shoe. She does not really concerned me as her friend by asking how am I (but only once out of the blue moon) because she only just wants one thing, which is my torn old shoe.




End of the day...

They are worst than a wild beast,
Wild beast will only wound your body,
But fake friends will wound your mind and soul


I would prefer to have this:-



A fake friend will only have a selfish thought just like the smell of the salted fish dry under the sun, whereby the flies love to go near them because of the "good aroma" on their body.

How can I be kind to the FAKE FRIENDS in the future?


The FAKE FRIENDS do not see the pain of other's feeling


Once FAKE FRIENDS hurt the feeling of others,
what would happened?


Because of one tree, it burnt the whole forest. Why? My perception towards Christian community have changed since then. They make me felt very unkind and selfish. They are more likely are FAKE FRIENDS to you.

No comments: