Life with Sakura

What We Think, We Become

What We Think, We Become

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Happiness


What is Happiness?

According to Wikipedia, Happiness is a mental or emotional state of well-being characterized by positive or pleasant emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy.

I believe finding someone special at heart that is who can make you L.A.U.G.H is very important in life. I do not agreed a FAKE FRIEND that once told me that the B.R.A.I.N.Y is far more important than someone who can make you laugh. How ignorant she is on this statement!

Indeed, I had someone who is brainy in the past, unfortunately, he does not have any Emotional Intelligence (EQ). At times my life was really plain. No thrilled, no excitement, no fun with jokes (because he never gets my jokes) and he only talked about politics which sound like he can changed the political system. He may sounds like the BRAINY one. Oh yes, I agreed to that... but acted like a fool of himself.

Anyway, I have found someone truly take cares of me. He not only can make me LAUGH, also he is the BRAINY and LAUGHABLE PERSON. We can talk humourously, smartly, intelligently, arguementatively and perhaps, more importantly sense on EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE unlike the FOOL... oppppssss.... what's the name called by the FAKE FRIEND.... Yes, the so called BRAINY. The only thing my dear and I don't have is that wealthy family status. But I really live happily together with him.... a very simple and joyful  life ^_^

Anyway, this is the one of the quote to LAW OF HAPPINESS :


"When one door closes another door opens"




This quote is so true especially to MY FAKE FRIEND whom does not speak the truth from the heart. 

To MY FAKE FRIEND,
whom wants the so-called BRAINY guy: -

So, what is the TRUE HAPPINESS?

From the Buddhist quote :-

HAPPINESS
 is a state of mind and it is a choice.
Do not wait for it from others or from circumstances.
It is always coming from YOU

No comments: