Life with Sakura

What We Think, We Become

What We Think, We Become

Monday, May 14, 2012

Relationship

Do you agree with this type of relationship? I believe my relationship with my dear is like this one below :- 


Yes, my relationship with my dear is like Tom & Jerry. Indeed, we likes to tease each other, knock down each other and irritate each other... without all these of actions, both of us felt our world are empty. We would wondered about each other doings when we are in the mellowed mood and not meeting face-to-face. I felt a lot with my dear, with him in the relationship that is called "JOY & HAPPINESS". Just like this picture paint a thousand words:-


Unlike my previous relationship, with whom an another girl likes him, does called him the "BRAINY", cannot even take jokes or teased (not sure why that girl really likes about him). He became very sensitive and sometimes could not understand what is my jokes all about... and he is not sure to laugh or reply my jokes. When he started to joke, I felt the I'm not buying to his "stupid" jokes because it is not funny to laugh at all and it is really L.A.M.E.... with only ha... haa....or huh? Oh well.... an Ex Boyfriend is... an "EX" because the relationship has ended forever. 



What about this type of friendship?


Do you think this a R.E.A.L friends to you?

I do not think so. They smile and call you something even more offensive? What if they called you  names like "Bitch", "Mother Fucker" or "Cheap Bastard"? You do not get offended when your friend called you names or insulted by them? Hmmm.... Darn interesting for this type of friendship! I think it will hurt the other friend's feelings even more because of their words into the offensive ways. Anyway, I would think this type of friend is really a RETARDED and no sense of Emotional Intelligence (EQ). 

A real friend will care their friend's feelings. They will treasure their friends and they really mean friendships without insulting each other further more. Do tell me, if that case, how do you value a REAL friendship when you feel insulted by them? To me I think this friend not a valuable friend. In return, if they called me something even more offensive, then, it would be like this:-


And sometimes we must not take someone's feeling for granted just like that because .... they will provoke and proven it to you further. No matter where we go we must always care for another friend's feelings, no matter what... if friendship is valuable. 


Anyway, whatever you are going to say to insult a REAL friend.... As always remember that your words that are out from your tongue will not able take back unless you, yourself, are going to eat back your own words. Your real friend is kind enough to forgive you but he/she will not forget whatever you had said to them once a upon a time. So, be kind to your own tongue in order for you value a REAL FRIENDSHIP.


No comments: